Regional: North_America: Canada: Ontario: Society_and_Culture
|This category in other languages:|
- Bereavement Self-Help Resources Guide - A road map and links to over 300 resources for the bereaved and for care givers. Sponsored by Bereaved Families of Ontario.
- Camp Trillium - Offers and promotes recreational programs to bring children with cancer and their families together.
- Canada Settlement and Immigration - General information about immigrating and settling in Ontario.
- Canadian International Peace Project - A non-government, cross-cultural organization seeking to provide Canadian leadership on issues of peace and development locally, nationally and internationally.
- Hands of Hope for Children - Through education and hands-on projects, enables children to reach out to each other across cultural, geographic and economic barriers. Describes its programs in Guatemala and fundraising efforts.
- The North View - History, geography, and culture of Algoma and Northern Ontario, covering the Natives, the French, the English, and all the multi-national people that have followed.
- OnMyBlock.ca - Connecting communities, one neighbourhood at a time, by generating customized portal sites.
- The Ontario Rent Bank Network - A homelessness prevention initiative driven by service providers who provide emergency financial assistance (including interest-free loans or grants) to people facing eviction as a result of rental arrears.
- Ontario Stepfamily Association - Provides positive assistance for step-parents and step-kids. Newsletter available.
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by DWodp
Powered by DWodp live version 1.1.4 Copyright © 2003 Dominion Web